Monday, January 25, 2010

Style

Last Christmas, I recieved jeans from a trendy store. They had holes in them. I have openly mocked hole-laden jeans for many years, but I had a secret desire to fit in with the people that wore the hole-laden jeans. They were ahead of the curve, socially adept, awesome. I got a pair. Christmas was merry. I was cool, everyone loved me.

I wore them today.

Today the wind chill was somewhere near Alaska on a thermometer and I could feel it. Who would want to wear complete jeans, capable of protecting one's body from near deathly cold temperatures? The lame people of course.

I returned to openly ridiculing people that wear these "stylish jeans" at 3:15pm this afternoon when I urinated ice crystals. Hole-laden jeans are lame. I don't care what the cool people think.

No comments: